At Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we offer full service dentistry. This means besides having expert cosmetic dentists, we also have specialists in the office. Along with fillings and cleanings, we offer specialty procedures such as laser gum therapy and implants. If you need orthodontics, we have increasingly popular Invisalign. There is also no need to go elsewhere for wisdom teeth extractions, as we have specialists in-house to do these as well. Full service dentistry eliminates your need to travel to multiple offices to receive all of your dental care. It also means fewer dental appointments because your doctors can combine procedures. In essence, full service dentistry saves you time and money while offering you a higher standard of care.
General Dentistry services we provide:
- Porcelain Veneers / Lumineers
- Crowns / Bridges
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Invisalign / Orthodontics
- Periodontics / Implants
- Bad Breath Treatments
- Root Canal Therapy
- TMJ / Sleep Apnea Treatment
Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry doctors use state-of-the art technology and cutting edge clinical procedures to provide you with an exceptional experience. Our highly skilled and friendly staff take care of all your dental needs, and help you to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Calm Dental doctors have extensive experience and our number one goal is always patient satisfaction.
To schedule a consultation to learn more about the General Dentistry offered by experienced dentists Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz, please call Woodland Hills Cosmetics and Family Dentistry at (818) 225-9410
Over the course of many years in practice, experienced dentists Dr. Yousefi asnd Dr. Raz have honed their skills in the specialty of cosmetic dentistry, but as highly trained dentists, they also provide general dentistry services for our patients. General care forms the basis of good oral health from which a gorgeous smile can be built. Our Woodland Hills general dentistry services are designed to keep your oral health in optimal condition.
General dentistry focuses on the prevention, identification and treatment of common dental problems. Dr. Yousefi performs virtually all of the general dental services you may need, such as:
- Routine cleanings and exams – scan for cavities, treat any signs of gum disease, keep teeth and gums healthy and clean. We will also provide restorations should we discover a cavity, chipped tooth, or tooth that otherwise needs attention. During these exams, we also discuss the proper diet for healthy teeth and how to have excellent home care.
- Periodontal (gum) therapy – the number one reason that people have serious dental problems is undiagnosed gum disease. This is why we offer the best in diagnosis, treatment, and even laser care to remedy gum disease, gingivitis, and periodontitis.
- Laser dentistry – used for variety of reasons, including gum treatments, gum recontouring, and enamel contouring
- White Dental Fillings
Porcelain dental fillings are an important part of our mercury free approach to restorative dentistry. Porcelain fillings not only have an attractive, tooth-colored appearance, but they do not contain any mercury, as is the case with conventional metal fillings.
Reasons to Choose Porcelain Fillings
The cosmetic dentists at Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry have chosen to offer only porcelain fillings because of their many benefits:
- Same color as your teeth
- Look like a natural part of your teeth
- Durable bond with the tooth enamel
- Mercury free
- Preserves more natural tooth structure than metal fillings
- Not as vulnerable to leaking and breaking as metal fillings
Metal fillings are made of an amalgam of metal and they contain low levels of mercury, a substance which is known to be toxic when ingested or inhaled. Many of our patients do not want any mercury materials in their mouths. Porcelain fillings are made of a composite resin that does not contain any mercury. They also have a natural, lifelike appearance that does not stand out when you smile, laugh or speak.
Porcelain fillings allow our dentists to preserve as much of the natural, healthy tooth structure as possible. While metal fillings often require a big chunk of tooth to be removed, the techniques used to layer porcelain fillings allow our dentists to remove only the decayed matter and nothing else.
Porcelain fillings are also significantly less likely to leak. Metal fillings have a tendency to let bacteria leak beneath them, which can lead to the cavity becoming re-infected and to the need for a root canal. Porcelain fillings reduce root canals because they keep bacteria effectively sealed out for many, many years to come.
Fillings: Instead of drilling away a large chunk of tooth to make sure all of the decay is removed, our biomimetic dentists very precisely remove only the decayed material, conserving most of the natural tooth structure. Next, advanced filling material is applied in layers, forming a superiorly strong bond that will last for many years. In this way, biomimetic techniques prevent the cracking and leaking that often accompanies metal fillings.
Root canals: Because traditional fillings leak, they sometimes lead to an infection beneath the filling, which ultimately results in the need for a root canal and subsequent crown restoration. Biomimetic fillings drastically reduce the need for root canals by sealing out infection without leaking or cracking.
Dental crowns: Though dental crowns are a tried-and-true restoration for broken teeth, they do not lend to tooth preservation and dental conservation. The tooth must be cut down to a small peg shape in order to make way for the dental crown. Biomimetic dentists see no reason to take away normal, healthy tooth structure, so we use special layering techniques and advanced material to build up to the tooth, restoring it to its full shape and function. The material mimics natural enamel and will stand up to biting, chewing and other forces.
Sports Custom Mouth Guard
Athletes work every day to get better and better at their sport. The right gear protects you from injury while optimizing your performance. Experienced dentists Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz offer state-of-the-art custom mouth guards.
General Dentistry: The Power of Prevention
General dental care helps you avoid dental problems at their very earliest stages. Even if your dental issues have progressed, our dentists have the experience and skill to treat them. When you visit us for your routine cleaning and exam, our dentists will look for early signs of dental problems including:
- Gum disease
- Gum recession
- Oral cancer
- Cracked teeth
- Loose teeth
By preventing these problems, you can stop them from turning into more serious dental conditions, which can be more expensive and time-consuming to treat.
Good oral health and a cosmetically appealing smile ought to go hand-in-hand. Cosmetic restorations recommended by our dentists are always suggested with your oral health in mind. Instead of using a short-term solution to a cosmetic flaw, Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz suggest those treatments that they know will benefit you for the long-term. The foundation of an attractive smile should be healthy, strong teeth and gums. Please call Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry at (818) 225-9410.
- By Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic, Implant and General Dental Services for Woodland Hills, Calabasas, Tarzana, Encino and Surrounding Areas.
- Do you have questions not answered here? Give us a call. 818 225 9410
- 22600 Ventura Blvd. # 203
- Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Encino Dentist Calabasas Dentist Tarzana Dentist 91364 Dentist
Disclaimer: The information throughout this dentistry website is not intended to be taken as medical advice. The information provided by Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry is intended to provide general information regarding cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, smile makeovers, TMJ Treatment, and more for residents 91364, Woodland Hills Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Surrounding Areas. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact our team of dental experts today for a personal consultation.
Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
- 15% off Initial Treatment and a Free Sheer White Take Home Bleaching Kit after Completion of Initial Treatment.
- Call Now 1 (818) 225-9410
- NOT TO BE USED WITH INSURANCE. ( A $35 fee will be charged to transfer X-Rays).
- * New patients only. $399 value. Limit one per patient. Not valid with other offers or for price service. No cash value. Cleaning is a regular cleaning and in the absence of periodontal disease. Teeth Whitening is a kit.
2. $ 699 High Quality Porcelain Veneers (4 or More Teeth; $799 for 1-3 Teeth).
- Excellent Choice to Create a Lasting Natural Smile.
- Free Initial Consultation.
- Call Now 1 (818) 225-9410
- NOT TO BE USED WITH INSURANCE.
Call the office today for this months “Specials & Promotions” 1 (818) 225-9410
Monday: 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday: By Appointment Only
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Woodland Hills Family Dentistry
22600 Ventura Blvd. Suite 203
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz are thrilled to provide dentistry for the whole family. We strive to provide you and your family with the care you need to reach healthy smiles, so we provide general and family dentistry in Woodland Hills, California. To learn more and to schedule your next appointment with our dentists, contact Woodland Hills Family Dentistry today.