Get Brighter, Whiter Teeth with Regular Cleanings and Exams in Woodland Hills, CA
Great smiles begin with clean teeth and healthy gums. Daily brushing and flossing is only part of good oral hygiene. Regular check-ups and cleanings from dental professionals help ensure your smile will last a lifetime! Your Regular Dental Check-Up Includes a Dental Cleaning and Exam
Top 10 Reasons to Schedule a Dental Cleaning and Exam:
- Prevent oral cancer.
- Prevent gum disease.
- Help maintain good physical health.
- Keep your teeth for a long time.
- Detect dental problems early.
- Maintain good oral health.
- Use your dental insurance plan.
- Create a treatment plan.
- Have a bright and white smile.
- Prevent bad breath.
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends the following:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush will not do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
- Help Prevent Heart Disease by Taking Care of Your Teeth!
Good oral hygiene is important, not only for looks but for general health as well. Poor oral hygiene can lead to a variety of dental and medical problems such as gum disease, infection, bone loss, heart disease, strokes and more. Regular check-ups and cleanings can prevent these problems, help spot warning signs, as well as provide you with a clean and healthy smile.
Looking for a New Dentist for Yourself or Your Family?
Not every dental office is equipped to provide outstanding dental care to every family member, at every age.
Woodland Hills Cosmetic and Family is your professional and family-friendly dental office. We care about your family and providing all your dental needs under one roof.