Welcome to Woodland Hills Dental Implants & Periodontics.
Do You Need a Periodontist in Woodland Hills, Ca ?
If you are looking for a top quality periodontist in Woodland Hills, Ca, you have come to the right place! Dr. Raz is dedicated to providing patients with the most up to date methods to effectively treat your dental needs. We also believe that informed patients are better prepared to make the right decisions about their oral health. This is why our site contains a great deal of useful information about the different treatments and procedures that we offer, including extensive sections on periodontal disease and implant dentistry.
Dental Implants in Woodland Hills, CA
Implant dentistry is widely considered to be the most natural and sustainable long term solution for tooth loss. Since dental implants are placed in the jaw where they will fuse with the existing bone mass, they are able to function just like real teeth. This means no denture slippage and no discomfort. Implant dentistry provides a natural look, as well. Nobody will know you have implants! Dental implants do not require any special maintenance aside from normal brushing, flossing, and regular cleanings and exams.
We strive to make our office as comfortable and efficient as possible. We also like to keep the lines of communication with our patients open at all times. If you would like to speak with a leading periodontist in Woodland Hills, CA, contact the Woodland Hills Dentistry office today!
Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Permanent Tooth Restoration
- Ability to Eat and Speak Without Loose Dentures
- No More Embarrassing Gaps In Your Smile!
- Saves Bone and Surrounding Teeth
- No Need for Fixed or Removable Appliances
- Renewed Confidence in Your Appearance
- Missing Teeth? You’re Not Alone!
You’re not alone! Did you know that 69% of adults between the ages of 35-44 have lost one or more of their permanent teeth?
Learning About the Tooth Implant Process in Woodland Hills, CA
By the age of 44, almost 70 percent of adults will lose at least one tooth because of an injury or accident. The tooth implant process is quickly becoming the most favorable method of tooth replacement for patients seeking a long term solution. Here is a brief overview of the dental implants procedure in Woodland Hills, CA for patients of Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz.
What is a dental implant?
A dental tooth implant is a type of prosthetic that acts just like a real tooth. There are three main parts to every tooth implant:
- The implant – The implant is a small titanium screw that is surgically implanted in the jaw. Once it fuses with the bone, it will act the same way as a natural tooth root.
- The abutment – This is another small piece of metal that is attached to the implant. Its function is to hold the crown in place.
- The crown – The crown is a piece of porcelain or ceramic that looks just a real tooth. It gives the implant a natural appearance and allows for effective biting and chewing.
What is the tooth implant process like?
The first step in the tooth implant process is for Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz to analyze your jaw bone and determine which areas have the highest density. Once these areas have been located, a short surgery will be performed to put the implants in place. A period of three to six months is necessary for healing before the implants can become functional. Once healing is complete, a second surgery is needed to uncover the implant so the abutment can be attached. The final step in the tooth implant process is to attach the crown which can be done in the same appointment.
Achieve long term function and aesthetic tooth replacement with dental implants. To learn more about the dental implants procedure in Woodland Hills, Ca, contact Dr. Yousefi and Dr. Raz and schedule your consultation today!
Have Additional Questions? Call Now: (818) 225 9410
Woodland Hills Cosmetic, Implant, Specialty and General Dentistry
Specialized in crowns, teeth whitening, invisalign, porcelain veneers and dental implants. Call (818) 225-9410 for $59.00 XRay, Exam, Cleaning. We are currently accepting new patients, and all in network PPO insurance accepted. In House Discount Plan available for patients with no insurance. Please see at the end of this article for special offers.
Woodland Hills Dentistry Special Offers:
- $ 59 Dental Exam, X-Ray and Cleaning.*
- 15% off Initial Treatment and a Free Sheer White Take Home Bleaching Kit after Completion of Initial Treatment.
- New patients only. $399 value. Limit one per patient. Not valid with other offers or for price service. No cash value. Cleaning is a regular cleaning and in the absence of periodontal disease. Teeth Whitening is a kit.
- High Quality Porcelain Veneers in Woodland Hills $699 Each (4 or More Teeth; $799 Each for 1-3 Teeth)*.
- Free Initial Consultation.
- Free Cosmetic Dentistry Consult In Woodland Hills: Includes Exam and X-Rays*
- Free Dental Emergency Consult in Woodland Hills: Includes Exam and X-Rays*
- Free Invisalign Consult in Woodland Hills: Includes Exam and X-Rays*
- Free Dental Implant Consult in Woodland Hills: Includes Exam and X-Rays*
- *Not to be used with any insurance. A $35 fee will be charged to transfer X-Rays).